Thursday 24 June 2010

Back at last!


Vast amounts of business (read busy-ness) outside work (mainly involving painting and decorating!) have taken over my life and kept me from doing any of this lovely internet stuff for ages.

Finally back to it though - got myself a new 'business' facebook page (see the 'Like' box and button on this blog) called (appropriately enough) 'Venus Flytrap Tattoo'.

Am now back to redesigning my poor ancient website, tattooing with a vengeance (!) and drawing up some beautiful new customer designs as well.

Also got my lovely Sakura geisha painting finished too - as you can see...

So prepare for a renewed internet presence on all levels - which will make for an interesting read because I've got loads of exciting Japanese and floral tattoo work on the go these days...